137cm x Approx 50m - Available by the lineal metre
|100,000+ double rubs Wyzenbeek
|Pattern Repeat Size
|0.4cm V / 0.4cm H
Greenguard Certifications contributes towards LEED credits for low-emitting furniture and ensures compliance with Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA) X7.1 standard and BIFMA e3 credit 7.6.1.
Greenguard Gold Certification standard includes:
* Health-based criteria for additional chemicals and requires lower total VOC emissions levels to help ensure that products are acceptable for use in environments like schools and healthcare facilities.
* Products that also comply with requirements of the state of California’s Department of Public Health (CDPH) “Standard Method for the Test and Evaluation of Volatile Organic Chemical Emissions from Indoor Sources Using Environmental Chambers, Version 1.2 (2017)” (also know as California Section 01350).
* Products that are compliant with the BIFMA X7.1 standard and BIFMA e3 credits 7.6.1, 7.6.2, and 7.6.3.
Tested in accordance with AS1530.3
Spread of Flame Index - 0
Smoke Developed Index - 5
2-year warranty. Visit baresque.com.au/warranty for complete details.
• 2-weeks (approx.) from Wednesday, subject to stock availability.
• Additional 1-week for Western Australia.
• Express delivery is available subject to a surcharge. Contact Baresque for details and pricing.
Always use a clean, white, soft cloth.
Clean in situ using a damp cloth and mild detergent. Sponge down afterwards with a clean, damp cloth.
Using a cloth to pat dry will help eliminate watermarks.
Ensure the pile is brushed back to its natural direction.
Upholstered furniture should be regularly vacuumed or brushed with a soft nylon brush to remove grit or dust, which may damage the pile.
Never use stiff bristles or wire brushes, as they may damage the fabric.
For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of household bleach (10% bleach / 90% water). Rub gently. Rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration.
Always test in an inconspicuous area first. If care instructions don't deliver the expected results, cease cleaning method immediately and contact Baresque for assistance.