Wayfarer is a modern day tweed with an attitude that is bound to boost your mood. Available in a palette of twenty happy hues, this confetti look is ready to mix and mingle. CRYPTON is a permanent moisture, soil resistance and anti-microbial protection backing.
137cm x Approx 45m - Available by the lineal metre
CRYPTON - 68% polyester, 29% viscose, 3% cotton
|Abrasion||100,000+ Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)|
|Pattern Repeat Size||N/A|
Greenguard Certifications contributes towards LEED credits for low-emitting furniture and ensures compliance with Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA) X7.1 standard and BIFMA e3 credit 7.6.1.
Greenguard Gold Certification standard includes:
* Health-based criteria for additional chemicals and requires lower total VOC emissions levels to help ensure that products are acceptable for use in environments like schools and healthcare facilities.
* Products that also comply with requirements of the state of California’s Department of Public Health (CDPH) “Standard Method for the Test and Evaluation of Volatile Organic Chemical Emissions from Indoor Sources Using Environmental Chambers, Version 1.2 (2017)” (also know as California Section 01350).
* Products that are compliant with the BIFMA X7.1 standard and BIFMA e3 credits 7.6.1, 7.6.2, and 7.6.3.
This product can be treated with a fire retardant that will ensure it meets Australian Standard 1530.3. Contact Baresque for details.
2-year warranty. Visit baresque.com.au/about/faq/ for complete details.
• 2-weeks (approx.) from Wednesday, subject to stock availability.
• Additional 1-week for Western Australia.
• Express delivery is available subject to a surcharge. Contact Baresque for details and pricing.
Mix 5 parts water with 1 part of an enzyme laundry detergent to have a mixture that works well on all stains.
Most liquid spills simply blot off the surface with a dry towel. If a stains remains, follow these simple steps:
1. Remove excess soil, and apply the soap mixture on the stained area
2. Allow solution to remain on stain for 1 minute
3. Blot up the stain with a dry, clean towel, rinse any remaining soap and blot the area again
Repeat these steps if a spot still remains. If agitation is necessary, spray the stained area and work the stain using a soft brush or edge of spoon from outside of spot toward the middle. Blot and rinse to remove any soap.