CRYPTON is a permanent moisture, soil resistance and anti-microbial protection backing.
137cm x 50m - Available by the lineal metre.
CRYPTON - 65% Rayon / 34% polyester / 1% Nylon
|60,000 + double rubs Wyzenbeek
|Pattern Repeat Size
This product can be treated with a fire retardant that will ensure it meets Australian Standard 1530.3. Contact Baresque for details.
2-year warranty. Visit baresque.com.au/warranty for complete details.
• 2-weeks (approx.) from Wednesday, subject to stock availability.
• Additional 1-week for Western Australia.
• Express delivery is available subject to a surcharge. Contact Baresque for details and pricing.
Mix 5 parts water with 1 part of an enzyme laundry detergent to have a mixture that works well on all stains.
Most liquid spills simply blot off the surface with a dry towel. If a stains remains, follow these simple steps:
1. Remove excess soil, and apply the soap mixture on the stained area
2. Allow solution to remain on stain for 1 minute
3. Blot up the stain with a dry, clean towel, rinse any remaining soap and blot the area again
Repeat these steps if a spot still remains. If agitation is necessary, spray the stained area and work the stain using a soft brush or edge of spoon from outside of spot toward the middle. Blot and rinse to remove any soap.