Neptune is a nubby boucle texture that embodies the easy-breezy vibe of a coastal town. Sixteen airy shades like whitewashed ivories, preppy blues, and driftwood tans complete the look.
137cm wide X 55m - Available by the lineal metre
6% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
|Abrasion||63,0000 double rubs (ASTM D4157)|
Greenguard Certifications contributes towards LEED credits for low-emitting furniture and ensures compliance with Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA) X7.1 standard and BIFMA e3 credit 7.6.1.
Greenguard Gold Certification standard includes:
* Health-based criteria for additional chemicals and requires lower total VOC emissions levels to help ensure that products are acceptable for use in environments like schools and healthcare facilities.
* Products that also comply with requirements of the state of California’s Department of Public Health (CDPH) “Standard Method for the Test and Evaluation of Volatile Organic Chemical Emissions from Indoor Sources Using Environmental Chambers, Version 1.2 (2017)” (also know as California Section 01350).
* Products that are compliant with the BIFMA X7.1 standard and BIFMA e3 credits 7.6.1, 7.6.2, and 7.6.3.
Tested in accordance with AS1530.3
Spread of Flame Index - 0
Smoke Developed Index - 5
2-year warranty. Visit baresque.com.au/about/faq/ for complete details.
• 2-weeks (approx.) from Wednesday, subject to stock availability.
• Additional 1-week for Western Australia.
• Express delivery is available subject to a surcharge. Contact Baresque for details and pricing.
Always use a clean, white, soft cloth.
Prepare a mixture of 1/3 Napisan and 2/3 Fab. Combine the mixture with water to make a paste about the consistency of soft margarine i.e. not too runny. Apply using a soft bristle brush. Leave for 10 minutes.
Use a brush and clean, warm water to remove the paste being sure to renew the water so that it remains clean.
Never use stiff bristles or wire brushes, as they may damage the fabric. To prevent soil build-up, frequent vacuuming is recommended.
Using a cloth to pat dry will help eliminate watermarks.
For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of household bleach (10% bleach / 90% water). Rub gently. Rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration.
Always test in an inconspicuous area first. If care instructions don't deliver the expected results, cease cleaning method immediately and contact Baresque for assistance.
SEAQUAL® YARN was created through a partnership with the SEAQUAL INITIATIVE, by using Upcycled Marine Plastic and 100% recycled polyester from land sources.
This unique SEAQUAL® YARN is woven into Burch patterns Calypso, Neptune, and Triton.