Fully refinishable resin with a soft touch
Lightblocks resin. Lightblocks Board Metallic can be backed in a 1mm clear pvc for installation where the back of panel is exposed or where seamless joins are required.
Easily recycled. Contact your nearest Baresque branch for details.
• 2-weeks (approx.) from Wednesday, subject to stock availability.
• Additional 1-week for Western Australia.
• Express delivery is available subject to a surcharge. Contact Baresque for details and pricing.
Standard wood-working tools. See Baresque Lightblocks Handling, Fabrication and Installation Guide for more details.
|How to Specify|
Always use a clean, white, soft cloth. When cleaning, never scrub Lightblocks. Gently wipe the surface.
Use cloth with any of the following in preferred order of use:
* Clear warm water
* Mild solution of liquid detergent and warm water
* Kerosene, hexane, or aliphatic naphtha, or any acrylic cleaner, such as Novus. Always follow manufacturer's recommended use and safety procedures.
Remove any oily residue left behind from solvent cleaning with detergent and water.
For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of household bleach (10% bleach / 90% water). Rub gently. Rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration.
DO NOT USE glass cleaning products, acetone, gasoline, benzene, lacquer thinner, chlorinated solvents, gritty abrasive scouring compounds, or alkaline cleaners as damage to the sheet will occur.
DO NOT USE a squeegee, scraper, or synthetic rags that may scratch.
if there is only a light scratch, refinishing can be achieved by rubbing the area in a random circular motion with a fine steel scouring pad (Scotch-brite).
Test in an inconspicuous area before attempting a main area on the job.
If Lightblocks Board is being fabricated into drop down edges or carved into for signage, a 1mm PVC protective layer can be added to the back of the panel at an additional cost.