Hillside recalls the undulating hills in the countryside. Abstract lines suggest grassy knolls sloping gently in the distance. The upward hills are soft, yet uniformly energizing. Hillside is a PVC-free TPO wallcovering that interprets the view of land from above. Thermoplastic Olefin technology creates a film product for high performance wallcovering that is durable, lightweight and design malleable. Most importantly it is environmentally safe with no chlorine content or heavy metals. Matches and exceeds the durability and cleanability of Type II wallcovering.
132cm wide X 27.4m- Available by the lineal metre.
TPO Technology (90% Thermoplastic Olefin, 10% Post Consumer Recycled Glass) on a non-woven backing 360g/m²
|Pattern Repeat Size||172cm V|
TPO options contain 20% post-consumer recycled content, made up mostly of grass (except Oceana which contains 10%)
- Clean Thermoplastic Olefin Technology
- PVC free
- Chlorine free
- Formaldehyde free
- Heavy metal free
- All inks and coatings are water based
- Meets the requirements of Section 01350 California State Building Guideline for Indoor Environmental and Air Quality
- Safely disposable
TPO contributes to a building achieving the following LEED credits:
- Materials & Resources 4.1 & 4.2 Recycled Content (CI, NC, Schools, Retail)
- Materials & Resources 3 Sustainably Sourced Materials & Products (Healthcare)
- Materials & Resources 5.1 (CI), Regional Materials
- Environmental Quality 4 (Schools, Retail, Healthcare), Low-Emitting Materials
Tested in accordance with AS ISO 9705 2003 for the purpose of determining the Group Number classification as required by the Building Code of
5-year warranty. Visit baresque.com.au/about/faq/ for complete details.
• 2-weeks (approx.) from Wednesday, subject to stock availability.
• Additional 1-week for Western Australia.
• Express delivery is available subject to a surcharge. Contact Baresque for details and pricing.
Non-reverse hang / butt join.
TPO wallcoverings are softer than traditional vinyl wallcoverings which provide excellent interpretation of the embossing texture. It is important that care be taken during the installation.
A steel broad knife should not be used to smooth out the wallcovering.
A brush or soft smoothing tool should be used to prevent damage to the surface.
Baresque recommends and supplies Roman brand adhesives and primers.
Cleaning Code W+BC: Clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. Do not
over wet. Do not use dry cleaning solvents to spot clean.
The normal cleaning should be done with mild ingredients such as soap, detergent, and water. If the wallcovering is stained and stronger cleaning is required, a liquid household cleaner (i.e.: Clorox Green Works, Ivory Dish Soap), should be used.
The method of cleaning should be as follows:
• Rub the area briskly with a cloth or sponge that contains a detergent solution.
• If the wallcovering pattern has a rough texture, use a very soft bristle brush.
• 20% Bleach solution can be used for disinfecting, if needed
• Follow #1 or #2 above with a rinse of clean water.
• Gently towel the area dry.
• Examine the area and repeat the cleaning procedure if necessary. Repeated use of stronger cleaners can potentially cause the wallcovering to lose its “homogeneous surface appearance”when viewed from different lighting conditions.
Stains should be removed as quickly as possible to eliminate any possible reaction between the staining agent and the wallcovering. Time is especially important for removing materials containing colors or solvents such as ballpoint ink, nail polish, lipstick, oil shampoo tints, paint, lacquer or enamel and some foodstuffs.
Excess soiling materials such as chewing gum, asphalt, crayon, paint, nail polish, or tar should be carefully scraped off prior to the other cleaning attempts.
Highly decorative metallic effect wallcovering should only be cleaned with mild ingredients such as soap, detergent, and water. Stronger, more alkaline household cleaners (ex. Simple Green® or LestoilÒ) have the potential to damage the surface of the wallcovering.
NEVER USE SOLVENT BASED CLEANERS ON THE PRODUCT.