* Do not use glass cleaning products, acetone, gasoline, benzene, lacquer thinner, chlorinated solvents, gritty abrasive scouring compounds, or alkaline cleaners to clean Lumicor as damage to the sheet will occur
* Use warm water, mild detergent, and a soft sponge, cloth, or chamois to clean Lumicor
* Surface contamination may be cleaned using kerosene, hexane, or aliphatic naphtha, or any acrylic cleaner, such as Novus. Always follow manufacturers recommended use and safety procedures
* Remove any oily residue left behind from solvent cleaning with detergent and water
Do not use squeegee, scraper, or synthetic rags that may scratch Lumicor
When cleaning, never scrub Alta. Gently wipe surface with a soft scratch free cloth.
* Light refinishing - if there is only a light scratch, refinishing can be achieved by using rubbing the area in a random circular motion with a fine steel scouring pad (Scotch-brite). Test in an inconspicuous area before attempting a main area on the job.
Heavy refinishing - contact Baresque for details