* Use warm water, mild detergent, and a soft sponge, cloth, or chamois to clean LIGHTBLOCKS
* Surface contamination may be cleaned using kerosene, hexane, or aliphatic naphtha, or any acrylic cleaner, such as Novus. Always follow manufacturer's recommended use and safety procedures.
* Do not use glass cleaning products, acetone, gasoline, benzene, lacquer thinner, chlorinated solvents, gritty abrasive scouring compounds, or alkaline cleaners to clean Lightblocks as damage to the sheet will occur.
* Remove any oily residue left behind from solvent cleaning with detergent and water.
* Do not use squeegee, scraper, or synthetic rags that may scratch LIGHTBLOCKS.
* When cleaning, never scrub LIGHTBLOCKS. Gently wipe surface with a soft scratch free cloth.
* Light refinishing - if there is only a light scratch, refinishing can be achieved by using rubbing the area in a random circular motion with a fine steel scouring pad (Scotch-brite). Test in an inconspicuous area before attempting a main area on the job.
* Heavy refinishing - if there is a deep gouge, LIGHTLBOCKS can be easily refinished using a random orbital sander (Makita 125 or better) and an 80 grit timber working paper. The LIGHTBLOCKS resin coat is then rubbed into the surface and buffed off using a dry, soft cloth.